Sunday, December 4, 2011

ThE f@ntAstic ExpeRIence~~

Finally Dec 4th is reached and we have done our performance at Lone Pine Hotel. Our friend garden wedding.. is really romantic wedding there.. Is my first time join the garden wedding and it is so touching..
We have our practice start by last week and getting busy for the practice.. Unfortunately I getting sick just the second day after late practice with the band at night. Few of my friend all fall in sick as well.. Not sure whether is my virus spread to them.. Go to seek for doctor and asking doc why i just recover from flu last few month and now getting sick again.. isnt it i should have the imune system build up already? Doc feedback was it is due to virus and the virus had changed after few month.. and i am so weak to get attack again.. Really have to take care myself..
We have sing a lots of song at the stage, is quite enjoying.. Eventhought I not satisfy for my performance today as my voice not really nice.. but still very happy have this opportunity in my life for this kinda performance.. Try different thing at different age and make our life colourful and memorable.. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment