Friday, November 20, 2009

FeelinG GooD!!

Mood not bad for this week, maybe is due to I have 3 days training and only work for 2 days and today is friday already.. Yeah..

Eventhough everynight after training, I have to continue my work at home with tired brain+heart+body..And have to wake up early for meeting, but weird is I am still feel good. Maybe is next week will have my trip already..

What is my feeling now? I am excited actually, but as well with tension and worry..Dont know what will happen when we at there, whether all will going smoothly or anything will happen? Tonight going to collect my luggage already, yipee..

I will continue have my hectic life from now until next year first half at least. Think of this life so scary..Should be said no life at all, only work, work and work..Unless I throw letter..

Friend date me for trip for next year, unfortunately that period is peak season for me and totally not able to on leave for the day. Thus, I have to drop the trip. It is between gain and lose.. Gain for biz trip, but lose for my personal trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment