Monday, October 5, 2009

The d@y after big d@y celebration

Yesterday I have my birthday celebration with my friends..I enjoy it very much and thanks them for bringing me the hapiness.. Very funny birthday cake candle blowing ceremony..Due to already past due, so my friends help me to blow the candle where at that time wind is strong there and we only lightened up 1 big and 5 small candles..So I am now 15 years old now?

After enjoying the party, today I and my friends all become fisherman and we competive to see whose get the biggest fish from the ocean..OMG..

I am with the extremely tired body+heart at work space due to late sleep and lack of sleep for almost one week as have early meeting almost everyday last week..Thought this week can rest a bit due to didnt see any calender stick at my outlook, unfortunately collegue has fwd the calender to me after notice I didnt have the calender.. haiz..have to continue the life then..

Well, today have one collegue asking me one question about the option..If i am given a chance for the promotion in other team where it will bring me the benefit for my wages..So wat i will choose? I have spent few mins to think of wat i will do for that.. My answer is I will still stay here as now is not the time for me to leave yet..I have mission incomplete and waiting me to get it done, if i leave now, I will feel sorry to him..If i choose to leave, I will join other farer depeartment where the job should different with previous job scope instead of join a group where the job scope is almost same with my previous job role.. But finally will I choose the correct option..Nobody know..

No comments:

Post a Comment