Monday, May 11, 2009

Heal for the past, live for present & dream for future

Today is a replacement holiday and i am so free and doing nothing at home, relaxing, enjoying watching tv programme..Meanwhile, i am surfing net and get to read for an online article which is the motivation article that beneficial to the group of folks who need it, included me.
Heal for the past, live for present & dream for future, such a good quote which i have totally agreed on it.

Past:-
we shouldnt continue thinking about the past anymore, but should looking forward. History is just for our reference or the step for us for growing. We had hapiness or sadness experience that we face before, but we couldnt change it anymore. Thus, we should gain from the experience and looking for greater life that we can live ever.

Present:-
Family: I am care about my family member which anyone of them being hurt, i will be hurt too. The most important thing is they can continue stay healthy and avoid for any sicknesses.
Love: My love story is still blank. Fate?
Work: I have a job and the job is one of the job that i dream when i in secondary school. I am quite satisfy on this job i get, i am lucky enough, but somehow my mind full of the word 'escape' from current situation. Tough& Tension. There are still many things in work environment that i still need to learn. Learn for a better communication skill, learn to be more decision maker, learn to be independent enough to solve for all issue that i face & ...
Opportunity is always leave to the person that have preparation. i extremely consent with this quote. But how to get the preparation so that i can grasp the opportunity? or how to ensure i seeing the opportunity that fall into me? it is hard question & now i am still learning on.
Friend: So for this is the area that i am most satisfy with. Friend is important to me that when i need someone accompany or listen to me, they can around for me just because they are my friend, without any others reason.
Personality: Confident, confident, confident, i need to build up my confident level.

Dream:- i have a lots of dreams, but when i can gets all my dream come true?
Family: i wish all my family members living well with healthier life and full of hapiness
Love: i wish to have a knowledgeble, smart & humourous hubby that can take care for me forever.
Work: i wish to gain strong skillset with current job and follow up to have my own bisness in future. Small bisness that i can handle myself with the margin or profit that i can have purchasing power for everythings that i urge to buy.
Friend: i wish that all my friends doing well and can broader my friend linkage.
Personality: i wish to be more knowlegeble and traveling all around the world, Japan, Las Vegas, London &...And also ever stay at 6 star hotel enjoying the life of princess.

Last but not least, wish that all of us in this world can have our dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment